The back-to-school shopping was always a fun and baffling time for me. I loved the opportunity to select out a few things for the school year, but always end up in a mess with a mind – what to buy? I wanted to make sure to take up the right decision when it comes to beauty purchases. Idon’t want to turn my money and time a total dud while picking the wrong ones.
Since I have done my fair share of makeup testing, and now I’ve become a bonafide expert. So today, I am going to share my skill and experience and saving your resources during your school shopping trip.
When you wish for a neutral or natural glam up look, this makeup kit is just perfect for you! The high-quality products which are extremely effective will engender you with the desired look.
The Natural Kit:
If you prefer a ‘no makeup’ or a natural look, these are the products you must get in your makeup kitty. It will enhance your natural beauty without looking unnatural.
- Foundation – Burts Bees BB cream. It even out your skin tone in seconds.
- Concealer – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. It blends like a dream.
- Powder – Neutrogena Shine Control Powder. It gives you matte look in no time.
- Bronzer – Apply E.L.F Bronzer along your jawline, hairline and below the cheekbones.
- Blush – Apply Wet and Wild Colorlcon Blush In Rose Champagne on your cheeks.
- Eyeshadow – For the natural look, eyeshadow is optional. But if you desire for one, go for L’Oreal Colour Riche Monos Eyeshadows or Paris Beach.
- Lip Gloss – NYX Butter Gloss is the super fine and must-have lip gloss. It’s available in every shade of the rainbow and is non-sticky.
- Eyebrow Gel – It’s important to use eyebrow gel even if you’re not a beauty maven. Put Essense Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara every morning in your eyebrows.
- Mascara – A quick application of Neutrogena Healthy Lengths mascara will make your lashes look fuller and beautiful.
- Setting Spray –The final step to a natural makeup look is setting spray. Use NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray all over the face when you’re done with it.
So, this was all about the natural ‘back-to-school’ makeup kit. Have and rejoice your makeup spree!